Thursday, March 10, 2011

The fort

Okay first of all I need to get better at staying up to date otherwise everything on my blog is out of order.  Hmm will I ever stay ahead. Probably not but at least I am still posting so let’s just pretend that I post on time. 

The following is from Feb 24, 2011

I’ve decided I don’t have very good fort making skills.  Thankfully my children are small and don’t really know what a good fort is .  So this little one off the edge of table was good for them. 

All three of us had fun climbing in together.  Although I could not get a picture of that.

Here is the fort:

IMG_4100

Isn’t this the cutest of Sariah!  Sometimes the lighting just works in the most unexpected places.  Like under the table!

IMG_4103

Sariah in the fort:

IMG_4106

Ben would not stay in the fort long enough for me to get a picture.  See what I mean--->

IMG_4102

No comments: