Thursday, January 7, 2010

She's TWO

This was Sariah's 2 year birthday party. It was small. Just James and me and her. I wanted to keep it low key and it was just great. Fun to really get to enjoy her opening her presents and blowing out the candles. And blowing out the candles. And blowing out the candles....



So here is the first cupcake with candles. Sariah LOVED it! She thought it was the best thing ever. I had given James the video camera with it already running and well....he hit the button again turning it off.



So here is the redo second cupcake to be able to video tape it.






And then the next day we decided to eat the other cupcakes and by this point Sariah was quite sure that you didn't eat cupcakes until after blowing out the candles and singing happy birthday so yep we did a third time.

Below is the apron I made Sariah for her birthday. She loves to help me cook and does a great job stirring!

No comments: