Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My pale skin

Ok. So I don't tan. If I'm lucky, I don't burn. But I never really tan, I just get less pale. So I'm thinking maybe this is the summer that I should try some sort of lotion with a toner in it. I'm not really adventurous enough to do a real fake tanner. I don't think I would be able to get it to look natural. As everyone knows that I don't tan. Therefore doing a complete fake tan would really look weird. I'm just looking for something that will give my skin a healthier kind of glow. At one time I had a face lotion like this that I loved. I had gotten it through Avon when my sis in law sold it. And then of course when I went to order more that had stopped making it. I am looking more for something to put on my legs. Our friends now have a pool and I know James loves going to the pool. So he will want to spend lots of time there. And yes he will be forced to bring his ghostly pale wife. At least Sariah seems to have more of his darker complexion so far. So any suggestions? Products that people have used and liked?

4 comments:

The Wehrmeister's said...

Try chocolate Pudding. It's natural and you can eat the leftovers.

Unknown said...

Ha Jen!! I like the Jergens lotion...I get it from Walmart.

Kiera said...

I know all about being a pasty white bride...Ask Marc about this one! I wish I knew about jergens back in the day!

atrabilious creature said...

Yep, get the Jergens. They have a lotion for your body and a different one for your face. It's a gradual tan so it really does look nice. You have to watch putting too much around your ankles and your knees, and wash your hands after applying, but I think you'll be happy with the results!