Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My favorite past time

Okay so I'm a sleep aholic. I would be happy to sleep 9 hours every night all the time. I can pretty much sleep anytime and anywhere. My naps are usually at least 2 hours long and I will have no problems sleeping that night. I just love to sleep and my body loves to let me. So I must now admit my latest sleeping weakness. Sariah usually wakes up in the morning and is up for about an hour and then will lay back down. So I love to snuggle up with her on the couch when she does this. It is just so wonderful to sleep with her snuggled in my arms. It does make a later start for the day, but it is usually the best part of my day. I want to be able to enjoy this, because I know soon she will be to big to snuggle nap with mom. For now it is my favorite thing:


6 comments:

Catherine said...

very sweet. Cherish those moments, man. I know I have been with Kimball.

Tiffany said...

What a cute picture! I love it. The one on your header is adorable too. Well, any picture of Sariah is cute....

The Wehrmeister's said...

Tommy (almost 3) is still a cuddler and will snuggle up for naps with his mom. Maybe Sariah will be like that too. There is nothing better than a snuggly baby

Unknown said...

What is the photo program you work with? Now that I am back wanna play?

Sam Ransom said...

I use Microsoft digital editing suite. I think it is a lot more user friendly and can do most things really quickly. I definately want to get together, maybe lunch? I want to hear all about your trip.

Unknown said...

Stinkin' cute header. I say take advantage of all the cuddle time you can possibly get!