Thursday, May 9, 2013

I was doing so well

I was posting pretty regularly, but then the busyness of life always seems to get in the way.

Sariah has broken her leg.  She hurt it jumping on a trampoline on 4/28.  The doctor took an xray but didn't see anything.  She sent it off for an over read that was supposed to be back in 48 hours.  Well a week and a half later, they call to say that she did in fact fracture her tibia.  And oh yeah, she shouldn't be weight bearing until she has a cast put on.  Even though for a week and a half I have been pushing her to use it and try to walk on it.  So we have a few days in an immobilizer while we wait for them to have an opening to do the cast.

And I'm worn down from carrying her every where.  And basically waiting on her hand and foot.  I guess this should be a good bonding experience for us.

I have one more final to take for my online class.  And James has class tonight plus one more final as well.  So 2 test and we are done with this horrid semester.  It has been a rough one.  Doubling up on classes has worn on both of us.  Thankfully James will finish this summer and then at least one of us will be done.

So a few more days and life should relax at least on the school front.  Need to get back on the working out & healthy eating as the last few weeks of stress have made me lax and taken a toll on my weight loss progress.


No comments: