Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Poor third child

So I really haven't blogged much lately. Other than some quick photos from the phone. So this poor third baby has barely been mentioned on here. I am going to try to do better but with trying to get the house ready and keeping up with the other two while being exhausted from pregnancy umm yeah not making any promises. So here are a few tid bits.

Yes IT'S A BOY. I should get sonogram pictures up. Especially since I have had more sonograms this pregnancy than any other. Current total is 4. They keep being these little things that they want a second look at to make sure everything is okay. They have gotten even more detailed than when Ben was born. At my 3rd one there was a dark spot in the brain that could either be just catching it during development or a major chromosome defect. But it was gone on the 4th sonogram-meaning that it isn't a defect just part of development. Yay! Healthy baby.

I am thankfully past most of the nausea. I still have little yucky feelings after I eat so I'm pretty addicted to mint gum. But with gum I feel just fine. I am super tired. I'm sure some of that is having more kids to look after. I pretty much have to have a nap on the days I go to the gym. And many of the days I don't. Hehe.

I am already having Braxton Hicks. Ugh. Nothing to worry about. Just feels like I'm uncontrollably flexing my stomach. I feel like it is early to be having these considering I just finish my 6 month. And I guess I have 4 more months of this to look forward to.

I have had lots of back pain this go around. I contribute most of it to carrying Ben. I try not to pick him up if I can avoid it. But well often it isn't avoidable and or is just plain easier and I answer for it later.

I am trying to workout more this pregnancy. Not sure how long into it I will do that. But I have high goals. I don't want to get as out of shape as I have before. And it is a nice break for both me and the kids to go to the Y. So hopefully I can keep on that.

I started a MBA program this week. Cause yes I'm crazy. It is online and I will be done before the baby comes. I will take off a semester to have the baby and then continue on. It is just one class at a time but hey that is something!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

Colton Anne said...

Go you! I gave up on exercising during my pregnancy with Rex, mainly because he just caused more pain to begin with starting at only 8 weeks. I had to ice every single night with that boy! So I'm very glad that you are able to with this pregnancy and it being a boy...it gives me hope if we ever have another boy! I hope you continue to feel good!

Tina said...

Yes! I wanna see pics, please. I'm glad you feel good enough to go to the gym--you go, girl! Good luck on your class too.

thepainterfamily said...

What an exciting adventure the MBA program will be! Congrats on the outset, and good luck!!

A Boy! YAY! I'm glad you are feeling better!

Rob the Blog Ninja said...

You guys are crazy I swear. You really need to sit down and eat some chips and watch tv or something!