Saturday, July 2, 2011

Father’s Day

I think this was the best present Sariah could give James on Father’s day.  After my shower, I came down to find Sariah and James taking a nice nap together.  I didn’t have the heart to wake them (and Ben was napping upstairs).  So we didn’t make it to church that day. 

IMG_4659

Also cute this year was the gift that Sariah picked for Daddy.  I asked her what she wanted to get him and she just kept telling me a boy gift.  I asked her what a “boy gift” was.  She told me a Ken doll.  I mean you should have seen how excited she was to buy Daddy his own Ken Barbie Doll.  She was really good about keeping everything else a secret- muffins for breakfast, sensor for his bike, special dinner.  But we had gone together to the store and James stayed in the car.  The minute, we got in the car though she was so excited that she blurted out “Dad we got you a Ken doll!!”  It was the cutest thing!

2 comments:

thepainterfamily said...

love these updates...they are all so adorable, it's always the simple day to day that get me.

LA Law said...

What a great gift! I hope James enjoys it!