Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Got a quarter

I'm loving quarters right now. I can get Sariah to do anything for a quarter. Last time we were at the store, she asked for a new doll. She has a million dolls already so I told her that she could do some work around the house and earn money to get a doll. She was thrilled. This back fired when we got home and she thought she could do something that night and then go back to the store and get her doll. Hello instant gratification. So many tears were shed but since then she has told me she will be patient for her doll. We have a little folder with spots for her to tape her quarters. So now if I want toys picked up, dishes done, anything all I have to tell her is she can earn a quarter. Today I wanted the living room toys picked up and for a quarter I got them picked up to the tune of "clean up clean up". I didn't even ask for the song. It is wonderful!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Sam and Lacey said...

Tell her I'll give her 2 quarters to come over and help me clean up my place.