Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thoughts

Lately I've had thoughts and wish I would blog them. Now as I sit here to blog I can't think of a thing.

I have noticed that I blog mostly the kids. Pictures of the kids. Progress of the kids. Funny things the kids say. Which is great but I am thinking I should put more of myself into this.

One big thing coming up is that we are going to install laminate flooring upstairs. I'm super excited about this because right now my dining room is carpet. And it pretty much gets destroyed on a daily basis. And it has been nice to let it get destroyed now knowing I will replace it. :)

I also have about a million projects to do in my garage. While cleaning out my parents house, I found several things to bring to mine. On the list is refinishing a dresser, painting a bookshelf, cleaning up and possibly painting a mirror that I don't know where I will put yet, and putting vinyl on a huge window pane I found. Oh and I'm part way through redoing a little vanity for Sariah. And yet somehow I've been taking naps with the kids instead of working on any of them. Hmmm.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see what you do! I like your blog header. :)

Angela Muir said...

I have a lot to paint too, we should do them together- do you want to paint anything white? I'm thinking about buying a spray attachment for my air compressor and it would go way faster with it...