Tuesday, February 22, 2011

More California

So believe it or not, I’m still not done with pictures from California.  I haven’t even gotten to the really good ones- Disneyland. 

For one fun day we went to Santa Barbara.  This was one of our favorite places from the last time we went.  And it was a blast yet again.

 

IMG_3578

IMG_3580

The Surrey Carts.  This was probably one of James and I’s favorite things.  We did it last time and this time we introduced his parents to it. They are just a fun little bike/cart that you can ride up and down this extra wide sidewalks along the beach. 

IMG_3584IMG_3595IMG_3593IMG_3592

Another mission in Santa Barbara.  This was was huge!

IMG_3603

Fountain out front.  I think I might just have to print and frame this one.  I love this!

IMG_3606

Okay this part seriously cracked me up.  They had little cutouts that you could pose in outside at the mission.  I mean talk about having a sense of humor with your religion.  I laughed so hard at this.  And of course we had to take some pictures in them!

IMG_3611

IMG_3622IMG_3612

IMG_3613

IMG_3614

IMG_3624

No comments: