1) It has always been a dream of mine to be able to say I've run a marathon.
2) With that it has been on my bucket list since my first half marathon that I ran before Sariah was born.
3) I want my children to know that if they want to do something bad enough they can.
4) I want my children and family to be proud of me.
5) I want to know that I can push myself further.
6) I am running with the thoughts and memory of those in my life who can't run.
7) I do actually enjoy running just to run. It honestly relaxes me.
8) I am thankful to have a healthy body.
9) This is the best time in my life to do this. This is my "marathon season"
10) I want to get my body into amazing physical shape.
So those aren't in any real order. But hopefully tomorrow when the run gets tough some of these thoughts will help push me through.
Off to bed now. :)
Sent from Sam's iPhone